Installation of TPO Sheathing
The TPO sheathing is a monolayer system, which is made of thermoplastic polyolefin. This membrane provides ecological and economical advantage since it is 100% recyclable and it reflects the sun’s rays, rejecting any heat and reducing the presence of urban heat islands. It provides a remarkable strength and a lifespan of over 30 years. TPO is a light material without rock and gravel and is widely used for flat roofs or low slopes. TPO membrane is recognized by LEED and provides energy savings for buildings.
Advantages of a TPO Roof
– Shelf life from 40 to 50 years.
– Resistant against bacteria and ultraviolet radiation.
– Supports winds and bad weather.
– Recyclable at the end of its useful life.
– Repairs or additions can be made easily and at any time.